RSS

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

7th Grade Up and Downs

     This year in seventh grade, I have had many, many up and downs, but this is because life is changing and more responsibility has been placed upon us. During this year my "Highs" and "Lows" were very different. My highs were, friends, sports,and the NBCA school staff. My lows were grades, depression, and people abusing my friendship. This has been a hugely controversial year. Its has been very fun with all my teachers and all my new friends, but sometimes life is to much to handle and it just makes you give up, but you can never give up because when hope comes back it's a lot harder to come back to your normal level of happiness. Through the months things have gotten better and I have learned to respect and care for things more. I really hope next year is better and will not be so hard, but for now i will deal with it.

   My friends here at NBCA have helped me through the hardest times and made life so much easier knowing that you have people to back you up. I have had many through the years, but most of them have moved away. It's sad to see a friend move away, but when they do just remeber that God has a better friend for you to make next year. I know this because when Eric moved away. I was sad but then school started again and Hunter Goodson came and so did Ben Snoga and they have become great friends. No matter what, you must have your Friends back just as much as they have yours, because friendship is a two way street. If you take, you must also give. This is how friendship works. The way I see it, "If someone is your best friend, and things go silent, that silence wont be awkward." Makes sense doesn't it. I've been played a fool a few times, but when I need cheering up from a friend, they already know before I ask.

  I have done very well in sports this year. Most of my friends play in football and some of them are in track. I played football this year and did very well, because we all worked as a team and did not act alone. We always left everything on the Field. We always tried our hardest to reach our goals. If one of us messed up we all took the blame. In track during our relay, our team started in an illegal spot, and  we got disqualified, but knowing that before running in our relay, I still ran my hardest and we did do well but we got disqualified. It was hard work for nothing. All that hard  work paid off because in the next track meet, i got second place in my division! I was really excited. We had a lot of fun in track because we all did well.

  This year, the NBCA school staff was excellent! I appreciate all their support throughout this year. I will miss all the teachers that are leaving this year! especially Ms. Anzures! She is my favorite teacher! We will all miss her! I also appreciate Mrs. Kolterman, Mr. Pipcan, Mrs. McNichols, Mrs. Zinkgraph, Mrs. Malone, Mr. Shute, and Mr. Matulich. They have helped me so much and have inspired me to persevere and try my hardest to do well in school. Mrs. Anzures has made me a much better writer than I have ever been.I thank all of them for there greatness and I wish that none of them would ever leave this school.

  My grades this year were not the best. They were not very good. I wish I would have tried harder throughout the year. I really miss the days when you could ace every class without studying Of course this was in second grade. It was a really tough year for me... Grades are the worst to deal with. I hate it when you do really well in a class till the end of the year and then you almost fail. You feel like you have been using the same effort all year, but you have to give more than what you have given in the past so you can do well.

  I had a really hard time this year with everything and I just couldn't take it, I just snapped. I was sad. I was depressed and it's not like I had a choice. I was really sad, but I have overcome that but I still am very sad sometimes. Other times, I'm as happy as could be! I have only to thank my teachers, and my true friends for there great support through my hard time. I wish I could repay them for this favor very soon.

  People lie and cheat their way to get things. I brought coffee for some people who were nice to me or who I knew deserved it. Then people were being nice to me for an instant, then just being plain up evil. I was to arrogant to notice till now. I now only give gifts and things to people who are as good a Friend to me as I am to them. If they were genuinely nice to me, I would totally be nice to them. If all people were considerate and nice, this would be a much better world.

  This whole year has been sideways and upside down. I want next year to be better and I really hope it will be. I wish things were said different and things came at different times. I guess this is all part of Gods plan for me. His plan that is too complex for even the brightest of minds to understand. This year in seventh grade, I have had many, many up and downs, but this is because life is changing and more responsibility has been placed upon us. God places this responsibility because he knows we are ready for it. I know he has a great plan for me, but sometimes, I forget.

10 comments:

  1. I like that you have really good memories about this year. And I know what you mean when you said you hated it when people lie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! This is very good and encouraging! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did like all the test at all either

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya me neither! Some of them really easy but others i just couldnt stand!
    Sounds like you made alot of friends and thats sooooo cool! Keep it up!-Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. The whole thing really flowed! You are right about giving coffee to only people who deserve it. Way to put the fist down!

    -Michael Page

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are truly a great writer!

    -Alec

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry if people are being evil to you. I don't understand how you try as hard as you did in the beginning of the year for your grades, but get worse grades as the year goes on. That's how my bible grade is. Keep the good writing up!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miles, you have great generosity. You really enjoy "sharing in the wealth" and I feel that will get you really far in life!

    -Aaron Gomez

    ReplyDelete
  9. Miles,
    This is so heartfelt and personal. I have learned so much more about you because of what you have written in this post. I am confident that you are going to have a fantastic year next year because you have learned so much about yourself and what it takes to be successful this school year. I am only sorry I won't be here to see you soar to a new height! You are a wonderful young man, and I have always appreciated your affection and great laugh! I will truly miss you next year. Blessings to you!
    ~Mrs.A

    ReplyDelete

Miles

Miles

Aaron

Aaron

Uber Pwnage

Aaron and Miles uber pwn your face and you are so jealous of us!!!>.<

Welcome Message

Pages