RSS

Monday, May 3, 2010

Miles' Interests

Hey, I am Miles. My favorite activity is waterskiing. I'm slighty... well how do I put this... perfectionist. I really like sleep and outside of school im a huge perfectionist. I can be rude sometimes but other times I can be really nice. My favorite movie is "The Hangover." Allen is a real character in that movie and was a character as the host of Saturday Night Live! My favorite animal is a Snow Leopard. It is one of the most feirce animals and can be very stealthy in the winter months. My favorite collage football team is, The University of Texas at Austin. They have been very successful in football but have had some terrible draft picks to the NFL. My favorite teacher is Mya Anzurez, she is our grammer teacher. She is the best teacher ever!:) I really like her class and all the assighnments. I hope you enjoy our blog and everything on it!

3 comments:

  1. Miles, I really like what you shared about yourself! Now I get it...you're a perfectionist! I understand so much now:) Thank you for the nice compliment. I really do love teaching you kids, and I am going to miss you very much. I really like the blog background you chose, it is really cool and very original! Work on getting your music loaded. Great start! So creative!
    ~Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very interesting. I really like the original name.

    ReplyDelete

Miles

Miles

Aaron

Aaron

Uber Pwnage

Aaron and Miles uber pwn your face and you are so jealous of us!!!>.<

Welcome Message

Pages