RSS

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Q&A b.

1. Who has pictures of themselves on their blog?
Audrey, Mia, Katelyn, Shelby, Hannah B., Miles, Aaron H., and Michael on Michael and Aaron's blog, all have pictures of themselves.



2. Who wrote, "I am working towards a better walk with God and trusting Him will help me to trust others again too," on her blog?
Kristin wrote that.



3. Who learned contemporary dance this year?
Hannah B. has learned that.


4. "To live this life I need a heartbeat. To have a heartbeat I need a heart. To have heart I need happiness. To have happiness I need you." Whose blog shares these heartfelt words?
That can be found on Shelby's blog!



5. How many blogs have posted polls? Of the polls that have been posted, which is your favorite?
8 blogs have polls on them, I liked the one about favorite ice cream.

1 comment:

Miles

Miles

Aaron

Aaron

Uber Pwnage

Aaron and Miles uber pwn your face and you are so jealous of us!!!>.<

Welcome Message

Pages