RSS

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Aaron Heatherly's Interests

Hey I am Aaron. The thing I Love the most is drumming. Drumming is a life lesson. It is an activity that helps me to calm down or even just have fun. You know I never realized it until I started having problems with people or with just life in general. I can slip away and play my dums, but suddenly, I am realized by everyone in my house.... I love playing so much. It is as if I was born drumming and never had to learn. I go to NB Christian Academy and my favorite teacher here is Mrs. McNichols. I am not sure where I want to go to college put I have considered a culinary college and also Texas Tech.

4 comments:

  1. You need to proofread! You are missing commas! I will overlook the "my favorite teacher is..." and show you mercy! Maybe! You are an awesome drummer and culinary school sounds like two tons of fun! Good luck in your future!
    ~Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aaron its Hunter! I think drumming is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey it roger, Mrs. Anzures is my favorite teacher too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaron you are totally made for drumming! you keep our band on beat! Cool!! -Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Miles

Miles

Aaron

Aaron

Uber Pwnage

Aaron and Miles uber pwn your face and you are so jealous of us!!!>.<

Welcome Message

Pages